Switch to signNow from PandaDoc
- Best ROI
- Grows with your use cases
- Intuitive UI and API
Why switch from PandaDoc to signNow?
Get enterprise-grade features for less
Manage documents and templates
Collect accurate data from customers
Meet all deadlines
Integrate eSignatures into your apps
Get all the support you need
Choose a better solution!
Learn how to easily transfer documents and templates from PandaDoc to signNow
How to download templates and documents from PandaDocOption 1
- 01. Login to your PandaDoc account and go to the Templates or Documents tab.
- 02. Click on the ellipses near the template or document you’d like to download and select
Download from the dropdown. Your template or document will be downloaded as a PDF to your device storage.
Note: You can not download templates and forms with fillable fields from PandaDoc.Option 2
- 01. Open the template you’d like to download in the PandaDoc editor.
- 02. Click on the “ellipses” in the upper right corner and select Download from the dropdown.
How to upload PandaDoc templates to signNow
- 01. Log in to your signNow account. Click Upload or Create in the upper left corner and select Upload Templates from the dropdown.
- 02. Select PandaDoc templates saved on your computer or cloud storage to upload them to your signNow account.
Note: You can select and upload an unlimited number of templates at a time.
- 03. The templates you’ve uploaded will be saved to the Templates folder where you can instantly create a signature invite or share a template via a link.
- 04. Select a template and click Prepare and Send to send it for signature in a role-based order.
- 05. The template will open in the signNow editor where you can add multiple recipients and assign roles, set up a signing order, and drag and drop fillable fields.
Note: Fillable fields added in PandaDoc will not be converted to fillable fields in signNow.
How to upload a list of users from your PandaDoc account to your signNow organization
To upload a list of users from your PandaDoc account to your signNow organization, you’ll need to transfer user data to an .xls or .xlsx document.
Note: Your .xlsx or .xls file must contain an Email column. The First Name and Last Name columns are optional. All other columns will be ignored.
Once you’ve created the .xls file, follow these steps:
- 02. Click Admin Console or Add User in your signNow account.
- 02. Click Invite Users From .XLS >Choose File and upload the .xls file with user details from your device.
That’s it, now every user from your PandaDoc account will be uploaded to your signNow organization.
How to authenticate users in your organization to signNow via SSO (Single Sign-on)
Single sign-on allows users of your organization to save time by securely logging into several applications using the same ID and password.
signNow supports single sign-on authentication through SAML and LDAP protocols. Supported identity providers:
- Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Ping Identity
Note: to enable the SSO login, contact our support team via the live chat at www.signnow.com or by emailing email@example.com.
Enterprise-grade security and compliance
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Simplify all daily operations using signNow
Find out how signNow stacks up against PandaDoc
Searches related to this page
eSignature that scales with your workflow
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.