Switch to signNow from HelloSign
- Best ROI
- Grows with your use cases
- Intuitive UI and API
Why switch from HelloSign to signNow?
Feature-rich document editor
Improved signing experience
Handy mobile apps
Fast and responsive support
Choose a better solution!
Learn how to easily transfer documents and templates from HelloSign to signNow
How to download templates from HelloSign
- 01. Log in to your HelloSign account, go to the Templates tab, and select the Templates subtab.
- 02. Hover over the dropdown arrow next to the document you want to download and click Use template.
- 03. In the upload screen, click Next.
- 04. Enter your email address and name in the corresponding fields and click Next.
- 05. Review your eSignature request and click Send for signature.
- 06. Go to your inbox and open the eSignature request you’ve just sent to yourself. Inside the email, click Review & sign.
- 07. In the newly opened tab (where your document is displayed), hover over the vertical ellipsis icon in the top left corner and click Download.
- 08. Your browser settings will determine if the file can open in your browser’s tab. Otherwise, it will download automatically. If your document opens in a browser tab, use the browser controls to download your template as a PDF.
How to upload templates to signNow
- 01. Log in to your signNow account. Click Upload or Create in the upper left corner and select Upload Templates from the dropdown.
- 02. Select templates stored on your hard drive or cloud storage and upload them to your signNow account.
Note: You can select and upload an unlimited number of templates at a time.
- 03. The templates you’ve uploaded will be saved to the Templates folder where you can instantly create a signature invite or share a template via a link.
- 04. Select a template and click Prepare and Send to send it for signature in a role-based order.
- 05. The template will open in the signNow editor where you can add multiple recipients and assign roles, set up a signing order, and drag and drop fillable fields.
Note: If the document you’ve uploaded already contains fillable fields, signNow will ask you whether you’d like to import these fields. Click Add Fields and they will instantly appear in your template.
How to view a list of your HelloSign account users
Log in to your HelloSign account as an administrator and head over to your admin console.
Hover over your account email displayed in the top right corner of the HelloSign dashboard and click Admin console. There you will find the list of your account users.
- How to add new users to your signNow account
To transfer your HelloSign users to your signNow organization, you can either create an XLS/XLSX file containing user emails or add users one by one:
- 01. Click Admin Console or Add User in your signNow account.
- 02. Click Invite Users From .XLS > Choose File and upload the XLS file with user details from your device.
Note: Your XLS or XLSX file must contain an Email column. The First Name and Last Name columns are optional. All other columns will be ignored.
- 03. To add a single user without having to prepare an XLS file, simply click Invite User in the admin console. Enter a user's email address, first and last name (optional), and click the Add User button. The user you’ve added will receive an email notification to join signNow.
How to authenticate users in your organization to signNow via SSO (Single Sign-on)
Single sign-on allows users of your organization to save time by securely logging into several applications using the same ID and password.
signNow supports single sign-on authentication through SAML and LDAP protocols. Supported identity providers:
- Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Ping Identity
Note: to enable the SSO login, contact our support team via the live chat at www.signnow.com or by emailing email@example.com.
Enterprise-grade security and compliance
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Simplify all daily operations using signNow
Find out how signNow stacks up against HelloSign
Searches related to this page
eSignature that scales with your workflow
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.