signNow for Microsoft Teams
Sign and send documents for signing while working in Microsoft Teams environment
Accelerate your business with digital workflows
Increase your productivity
Send out documents from Microsoft Teams for signing in clicks without switching to another application.
Edit documents like a pro
Easily drag and drop fillable fields to a document and customize them using intuitive tools.
Ensure security for documents
Every copy signed via signNow has its unique ID preventing the document from forgery.
Improve team collaboration
Access signNow’s shared documents and templates to send them for signing or edit right in Microsoft Teams.
Organize documents effectively
Save copies of signed documents to the Microsoft Teams folder of your choice.
Upload documents faster
Add documents stored in Microsoft Teams channels to your signNow account.
How to install the signNow app for Microsoft TeamsLearn More
- 1Click Get it now on the Microsoft AppSource.
- 2Once installed, you’ll see the signNow app icon in the panel to the left.
- 3Select Get Started in the signNow welcome message to start using the signNow app.
- 4You’ll be redirected to the signNow login page. Enter your Microsoft Teams credentials. Then, select Continue (next to log in or sign up for signNow).
- 5You’ll be redirected to a login page. Enter your signNow credentials. Then, click Log in. Next, click Grant access to signNow.
Questions & answers
- How can I install the signNow app for Microsoft Teams? The signNow app can be installed from the following locations: 1) The top search bar of your MS Teams interface.2) The Teams marketplace (Apps icon in the left panel).3) The search section of MS Teams (ellipses in the left panel).Once you've navigated to any of these locations, simply search for the signNow app, select it and then click the Add button when necessary.
- Do I have to register a signNow account to use the integration? Once installed, the signNow bot and tab will appear in your chat list. Create a free signNow account to start using the app.
- Can I sign Microsoft Teams document myself? Yes, open a document in signNow and click My Signature on the left.
- Where are my signed documents saved? All signed documents are automatically saved to your signNow account. You can also save your signed documents in a Microsoft Teams folder. Note that all documents saved in Microsoft Teams are stored in your SharePoint account. Find copies of signed documents attached to the email notifications for every completed signing session.
- How do I install and configure the signNow app for Microsoft Teams? You’ll find all the information you need to set up signNow for Microsoft Teams in the signNow for Microsoft Teams Guide.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.