signNow for SharePoint
Collect legally-binding eSignatures without leaving SharePoint
Get more done faster with signNow for SharePoint Online
Stay in SharePoint
Sign and send documents for signing from any SharePoint library without leaving your account. All signed documents are also automatically saved to SharePoint.
Work more efficiently
Streamline data collection by adding fillable fields to a document. Make fillable fields required, set up validators, and use conditional logic.
Signers can add their legally-binding signatures and submit your document in seconds on any device. No additional software, download, or accounts are needed.
Stay in the loop
Get an instant email notification once your document has been signed by one or all signers. You can also track the signing status of a document in your signNow account.
Add signNow to SharePoint Online in six easy stepsLearn More
- 1In your SharePoint library, go to Settings > Add an App.
- 2Go to Your Apps page and select SharePoint Store.
- 3Find signNow in the SharePoint Store. Filter results by typing ‘signNow’ in the search box.
- 4Click the signNow icon. On the signNow app page, click REQUEST IT.
- 5Select if you’d like to install signNow for specific users or for your entire organization. Click Request.
- 6Once the administrator of your SharePoint site approves your request, the signNow app will appear on the Site contents>Your Requests page. Click App Details>Add it. Read the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement. Click Trust it to install the signNow app.
Questions & answers
- 1. How do I install signNow for SharePoint Online? Find signNow in the SharePoint store and add it to your SharePoint library. The signNow app will appear on the Site contents>Your requests page. Click App Details>Add it. Read the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement. Click Trust it to install the signNow app.Learn how to install the signNow app if you are an administrator by clicking here.
- 2. What do I need to use signNow for SharePoint Online? All you need is a valid signNow account and a SharePoint subscription.
- 3. How do I send a document for signing from SharePoint? Right-click on your document and select Send with signNow from the dropdown. Add as many signers as you need, create and assign roles, and set up a signing order. Don’t forget to add fillable fields to make your document easy to complete.
- 4. Do my signers need to create a signNow or SharePoint account to sign my document? No, they don’t. Your recipients can sign and submit your document in seconds on any desktop or mobile device.
- 5. How many signers can I add to my document? Add as many signers as you need. Make the signing process even more efficient by assigning roles and fillable fields to each recipient.
- 6. How do I know that my document has been signed? Once your document has been signed, you’ll get an instant email notification. Also, you can check its status in your SharePoint account. Go to the Documents library and click the menu button … on the upper panel. Select Check Document Status and view the status of a document in your signNow account.
- 7. How do I save signNow documents to SharePoint? Go to the Documents library and click the menu button … on the upper panel. Select signNow settings>signNow Document Settings. Check where you’d like to save completed signNow documents and click Save.
Discover More signNow Features and Integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.