signNow for Salesforce CPQ
Streamline the Sales Quoting Process with a Complete eSignature Solution
How it works
Send Quotes for eSignature
Arrange eSigning processes directly in Salesforce CPQ. You can send background invites for signatures or easily switch to the signNow UI.
How it works
Expedite eSignature Collection for Quotes
Apply self-signing and auto-sending to deliver quotes faster to all your clients from any device.
How it works
Track the Status of Your Documents
Instantly monitor eSigning processes in real time without having to leave your Salesforce CPQ account.
Close More Deals by Generating and Sending Quotes Faster
Boost Your Sales
Reduce turnaround times for all deals by sending eSignature invites in background mode.
Arrange Better Teamwork
Notify other members of your team, partners or suppliers about future deals with the signNow Invite CC.
Save Time with Data Binding
Auto-populate the text fields of your quotes with the data already available on your Salesforce CPQ account.
GO BEYOND ESIGNATURES
- Award-winning eSignature. Approve, deliver, and eSign documents to conduct business anywhere and anytime.
- End-to-end online PDF editor. Create, edit, and manage PDF documents and forms in the cloud.
- Online library of 85K+ state-specific legal forms. Find up-to-date legal forms and form packages for any use case in one place.
Questions & answers
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about signNow’s integration with Salesforce CPQ
Need help? Contact Support
- 1. Do I need to install any additional software to use this integration? There is no need for additional software. You need a Salesforce CPQ account and a signNow account. These two accounts must be linked in the Salesforce CPQ settings.
- 2. What is the difference between sending Background Invites and regular invites in the signNow UI? Background invites for eSigning allows users to send quotes automatically, once they’ve been generated. Switching to the signNow UI allows a user to continue editing, adding fields, assigning roles, changing recipient emails, etc.
- 3. I want to add a short message to my quote before I send it. How can I do this? In the signNow Sending Options, uncheck the box Send Invite in Background and then choose Edit Email Invite before Sending. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to modify the title and body of your message.
- 4. Can I add my own eSignature before sending a document to my client/partner? signNow within the Salesforce CPQ environment works exactly the same as the standalone version. So yes, you can easily type, draw or upload your eSignature without leaving your Salesforce CPQ account.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Supercharge the apps you use and love with signNow’s 200+ integrations. Fill out this form and a sales representative will get in touch to help you choose the right solution.
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.