signNow Connector for Microsoft Power Automate
Automate Complex Signature Workflows
Speed up Document Workflows with the signNow Microsoft Power Automate
Skip repetitive actions and get more work done by creating a flow with automatic e-signature requests sent from your CRM or other service.
Reduce Manual Paperwork
Eliminate your manual data entry processes. Automatically prefill contracts and agreements with data from a CRM or update CRM records with data you get from customers.
Build Flexible Workflows
With automated role-based invites it only takes minutes to collect multiple signatures from your partners and customers directly from your favorite CRM or service.
Secure Your Data
Ensure the highest level of security for your data. With automated flows, your signed documents are automatically saved to your CRM library and signNow account where you can download them anytime.
Cut Expenses On Paperwork
Run your business from any CRM or service that you use everyday without the need to switch between apps for processing documents.
Build Excellent Customer Service
Delight your customers by offering them an opportunity to sign, fill out and share documents in seconds within the CRMs and services they use every day.
- Award-winning eSignature. Approve, deliver, and eSign documents to conduct business anywhere and anytime.
- End-to-end online PDF editor. Create, edit, and manage PDF documents and forms in the cloud.
- Online library of 85K+ state-specific legal forms. Find up-to-date legal forms and form packages for any use case in one place.
Questions & answers
- 1. How can I automate signing in CRMs using the signNow Microsoft Power Automate? To automatically get your document signed in the CRMs and services of your choice, you first need to set up a signature flow. Start a flow by selecting an item in your CRM. Then, add the SharePoint trigger for the selected item. In the trigger, fill-in the correct parameters for your CRM document library: provide a link to the CRM site; specify a document library. Add the CRM action, Get File Properties to retrieve the properties of the document which you'd like to send for signature. Select ID in the Id parameters and the library name you've specified in the previous step. Add one more CRM action to retrieve the file contents: select Get File Contents in the next step. Select Identifier in the File Identifier parameter. Add the signNow action, Upload document. Select File Content in File parameter and File name with the extension in the File name. Add signNow action - Invite to Sign to have the document sent for signature. In the Template parameter, keep Yes. In Document keep "(default)".
- 2. Can I send out a document for signing to multiple people? Yes, you can automatically get your document signed by multiple recipients. To use this feature, you should have a document or template in signNow with fillable fields assigned to more than one Signer. This can only be done by adding roles to different signers in signNow.
- 3. Where is my signed document stored? You can set up a flow to get your document stored in a CRM document library. Additionally, your signed document is stored in your signNow account where you can retrieve it anytime.
- 4. Can I fill out a document using the signNow Microsoft Power Automate? Yes. To do so your document must contain fillable fields. You can also set up a flow to get your document prefilled with data from a CRM or populate data from a completed document to CRM fields
Discover More signNow Features and Integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.