signNow for OneDrive
Connect your OneDrive for Business account to signNow and get started today!
Simplify document signing, sending, and storing with signNow for OneDrive
Increase your organization’s productivity
Eliminate printing, scanning, and mailing paper documents. Send documents from OneDrive to multiple signers via an invite link or email.
Improve team collaboration
Create signNow Teams to securely collaborate on documents from OneDrive with your teammates. Track all changes in real-time.
Customize your signature invite
Request additional signer authentication using password protection or a phone number. Set up reminders for signers and document expiration dates to meet deadlines.
Reduce document errors
Make your documents easy to complete by adding fillable fields, setting up validation types, and assigning roles to signers.
- Award-winning eSignature. Approve, deliver, and eSign documents to conduct business anywhere and anytime.
- End-to-end online PDF editor. Create, edit, and manage PDF documents and forms in the cloud.
- Online library of 85K+ state-specific legal forms. Find up-to-date legal forms and form packages for any use case in one place.
Questions & answers
- How do I import documents from OneDrive for Business to signNow? Click Upload or Create in your signNow account and select Import Documents from Cloud Storage in the dropdown. Next, click the OneDrive for Business icon in the left-hand panel of the open window and connect your OneDrive account to signNow. Then, select documents in OneDrive and import them to signNow in one click.
- How do I export signed documents from my signNow account to OneDrive? Go to My Account>Cloud Storage. Find OneDrive for Business in the list and click Connect. Once your OneDrive for Business account has been connected to signNow, enable exporting signed documents to the cloud storage service you've connected.
- Do my signers need to create a signNow account to sign my documents? No, they don't. Your recipients can sign and submit your document in seconds on any desktop or mobile device.
- Can I sign documents from OneDrive? Of course. First, you need to upload documents from OneDrive to your signNow account. Once done, open and sign your documents on any desktop or mobile device.
Discover more signNow features and integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your favorite app.
Maintain compliance and security
signNow helps you satisfy global security certifications and comply with signature legislation.
Save money and time
Reduce expenses on printing, scanning, or faxing by signing documents electronically.