signNow for Excel
Get any document signed while working from your Excel account
How it works
Set signing roles for recipients
Make it easy for recipients to complete and sign your Excel documents and avoid misplaced data by creating signing roles for each recipient.
How it works
Create fillable fields
Use text tags to add signature, text, initials and dropdown fields anywhere on your Excel document. Select the field type you need and place text tags on any cell in a click. When signing, your recipients will see your fillable fields.
How it works
Invite one or multiple recipients to sign a document right from your Excel account. Customize a subject and message for them, CC a third party and send out emails with a single button.
Make your document workflows efficient with signNow
Make your spreadsheets interactive in seconds
Save time on mundane document preparation — automatically generate text tags in Excel so your recipient will receive a PDF with fillable fields.
Collect legally-binding electronic signatures
Request other people to sign your worksheets, price lists and quotes electronically and rest assured that e-signed documents will have the same legal standing as their hard copy predecessors.
Generate professional-looking documents with a single add-in
Turn your Excel spreadsheets into professional PDF documents that are convenient to sign, send out for signing, store and share with the colleagues.
How to install
How to install the signNow add-in for Microsoft ExcelLearn More
- 1Click Get it now on the Microsoft AppSource.
- 2Click Open in Excel/Open in Excel Online.
- 3Click Trust this add-in to proceed.
- 4Go to the top ribbon of Microsoft Excel to find the signNow add-in.
Questions & answers
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions for signNow’s Excel integration
Need help? Contact Support
- What are text tags, and how do I use them? pply text tags directly to your Excel document before uploading it to your signNow account (follow the step-by-step instructions, like the ones in our example). Once you've uploaded a document to signNow, its text tags will automatically be converted into fillable fields.
- How can I add an Excel document to my signNow account? After you've logged in, click on the blue Upload Document button.
- If I need several people to sign the same document, how will they know where to add their signatures? If you assign roles and set the signing order in advance, all of your signers will be guided through the process, making sure they sign in the right place and in the correct sequence.
- Where can I find signed documents? You can find them in two places. The first is in your signNow account, which stores all of your signed documents. And the second is in your email. For extra convenience and more security, your signNow account will send an email with the completed document.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Supercharge the apps you use and love with signNow’s 200+ integrations. Fill out this form and a sales representative will get in touch to help you choose the right solution.
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.