signNow for eSignPay
How could signNow speed up workflows in eSignPay?
eSign documents in one click
Add legally-binding electronic signatures or initials to documents from any device. You can type, draw, or upload an image of your signature.
Save time with reusable templates
Create templates of your most frequently used documents and send them for signature without having to re-upload files or re-type information.
Sync your accounts
Import documents from signNow to your application and vice versa. Experience seamless use of both apps while eliminating document loss.
Turn documents into fillable forms
Add different types of fillable fields to ensure convenient and error-free document completion.
Collect signatures faster
Send documents for signature to one or multiple recipients inside the app you’re already using. Assign signer roles, customize your eSignature invites, and track the status of documents so you’re always in the loop.
Maintain industry-leading security
Apply technology that is built with data security in mind. signNow offers 256-bit encryption for your data in transit and at rest, advanced threat protection, product security features such as two-factor authentication, industry-leading security certifications such as SOC 2 Type II, and compliance with privacy and electronic records and signature laws such as HIPAA, FERPA, GDPR, eIDAS, and 21 CFR Part 11.
- 1. Do my clients need an eSignPay account to make payments?No, your clients can pay with a credit card or electronic check. They don’t need to install extra software or register with eSignPay.
- 2. Can I use signNow + eSignPay for international financial transactions?Yes, this integration supports multi-currency payments. You and your clients can choose between more than 150 worldwide currencies.
- 3. What sort of data can be auto-populated using this integration?When you create templates for your most used types of documents, most standard business data can be auto-populated including legal name, legal address, bank details, etc.
- 4. How will I know when a document has been signed and payment has been collected?Once a customer signs your form you will receive an email notification. You can also retrieve a detailed log of the transaction by viewing the Audit Trail.
- 5. How can I be sure that a transaction is protected from unauthorized access?eSignPay procedures are based on the Planetauthorize payment gateway which means that all forms signed using signNow are processed via the SSL connection, bypassing any other server. This ensures that neither side of the payment transaction is able to see, transmit or store any sensitive data.
Consolidate your tools to maximize productivity
Ready to speed up eSignature workflows with signNow?
Send documents for signing without leaving eSignPay
Save time creating reusable templates
Track a document status in real time