signNow for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Streamline Your Workflow with a Complete eSignature Solution
How it works
Send signNow Templates to be Signed
Choose a template from your signNow account or turn Dynamics 365 attachments into templates and prepare them for signing. Add fillable fields and assign roles for each signer.
How it works
Set Expiration Dates and Reminders
Protect access to your document by setting an expiration date. You can set expiration dates for each of your signers. Receive a signed document on time by setting reminders.
How it works
Prefill Documents and Update Dynamics Records
Complete your documents with data from Dynamics 365 or automatically populate record fields with submitted data from a document.
Accelerate Your Business with Digital Workflows
Boost Your Productivity
Focus on your business rather than paperwork. Collecting eSigned files within Dynamics takes only minutes.
Get Full Control Over the Sales Process
signNow’s Audit Trail offers you complete visibility into the signing process. Track any changes made to your files.
Support Your Sales
Easily collect data from your customers with fillable forms. You can also request payments and get paid faster.
GO BEYOND ESIGNATURES
- Award-winning eSignature. Approve, deliver, and eSign documents to conduct business anywhere and anytime.
- End-to-end online PDF editor. Create, edit, and manage PDF documents and forms in the cloud.
- Online library of 85K+ state-specific legal forms. Find up-to-date legal forms and form packages for any use case in one place.
Questions & answers
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions for signNow’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration
Need help? Contact Support
- 1. How do I add signNow to Microsoft Dynamics 365? To add signNow to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 account click Settings, select Sales, then click Opportunities. In the upper left corner choose signNow and select Connect Account from the dropdown menu. Log back in to your Dynamics 365 account, then login to your signNow account and select Grant Access to signNow.
- 2. What are templates and why should I use them? Templates are copies of a document. With signNow you can generate multiple templates from the forms you use every day. Templates are convenient because you can use them repeatedly without having to create new files from scratch.
- 3. How can I monitor the eSigning process? signNow offers clear visibility into the signing process. Once your document is signed, you’ll receive an email notification saying what changes were made. Additionally, you can set reminders so your recipients don’t forget to sign your document.
- 4. How many signers can I add for the same document? You can add an unlimited number of signers, assign fields for specific recipients to complete and specify the signing order.
Discover More signNow Features and Integrations
Learn more about signNow and its partner solutions or request a demo by filling out this form. A sales representative will get back to you shortly.
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.