signNow for Box
Streamline your Workflow with a Complete E-Signature Solution
How it works
Request Signatures from Others
Create a contract in signNow, invite your partners to sign and complete it simultaneously or in a specific order. Once finished, it will be saved in your Box account.
How it works
Make Custom Templates
Create as many templates of a single document as needed, modify them by adding fillable fields and get them signed from anywhere.
How it works
Share Files within Box
Share your signNow documents with others from your Box account. Create, email, invite or share a quick link to a document or an entire folder.
Accelerate Your Business with Digital Workflows
Remove Unnecessary Steps from Your Workflow
There is no need to manually export or upload signed templates. All signNow files are transferred to box automatically.
Never Miss An Important Document
With timely notifications and a document Audit Trail you’re always in the loop on changes made during signing.
Make it Easy to Work with Others
Quickly share important data with your partners by giving access to your documents from your Box account.
GO BEYOND ESIGNATURES
- Award-winning eSignature. Approve, deliver, and eSign documents to conduct business anywhere and anytime.
- End-to-end online PDF editor. Create, edit, and manage PDF documents and forms in the cloud.
- Online library of 85K+ state-specific legal forms. Find up-to-date legal forms and form packages for any use case in one place.
Questions & answers
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions for signNow’s Box integration
Need help? Contact Support
- 1. How do I start using signNow with Box? In your signNow profile settings choose Cloud Storage, then choose Box. Log in using the same email as your signNow account. Your documents will now be stored in Box.
- 2. Are signed documents transferred to Box automatically? Yes, once a document has been signed, it is automatically transferred to the folder in your Box account.
- 3. What document formats can I work with using this integration? You can upload nearly any type of document to both signNow and Box. However, already e-signed documents will be stored as PDFs.
- 4. How many e-signed documents can I store using signNow’s Box integration? There are no space limitations for this integration as all e-signed documents are stored in signNow and Box cloud storages.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Supercharge the apps you use and love with signNow’s 200+ integrations. Fill out this form and a sales representative will get in touch to help you choose the right solution.
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.