Require Signers to Draw Their Signature and Initials
How to require signers to draw their signature and initials with signNow
Activate the setting that disables typed and image-based signatures and initials for all your signers using the slider. Recipients will be required to draw their signature from scratch using a touch screen or mouse cursor. Thus, signers won’t be able to autofill signature fields using a previously saved signature. As a document owner, you will also be able to add drawn signatures only. The setting can only be enabled by the signNow support team. Please contact us for further details.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature service
Fillable template maker
Ability to require signers to draw signature and initials
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Comprehensive eSignature solution: require signers to draw signature and initials
Using signNow, you can once and for all forget about the need to scan and print documents. Send your contracts and agreements, invoices right to recipients online in clicks.
signNow offers a dozen useful tools that turn paper-based processes into smooth, digital document management. The service helps professionals speed up deal closings, require signers to draw signature and initials, encrypt PDFs, and more. Take a look at the instructions below to find out how to use this feature in the most effective way.
How to use the require signers to draw signature and initials feature in signNow:
- Log in to your signNow account or create a new one.
- Add a file by clicking Upload Documents.
- If you’re going to send the template to several partners at once, click Edit Signers.
- Take advantage of the Tools section and insert fields that your recipients will fill.
- If there are several recipients, assign fillable fields for each of them.
- Include fields with your information such as date, eSignature, and so on.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter corresponding emails.
- Set up a Signing Order if you need one and click Send Invite.
- Utilize Advanced Settings and customize a wide variety of details.
- Wait while your recipients fill out and sign your document.
Get the most out of this powerful eSignature solution. Optimize and boost your workflow. The web-based platform provides you with a feature-rich interface including require signers to draw signature and initials that you can use to manage your deals securely and anywhere, anytime. Give it a try now to find out more benefits.
How it works
Rate draw your signature
See exceptional results draw a signature
How to fill in and sign a document online
Enjoy the easiest method to require signers to draw signature and initials. Avoid paper-based workflows and manage documents from signNow. Complete and send out your forms from your office or effortlessly while on the go. No installing or extra application necessary. All features are available online, just go to signnow.com and make your personal eSignature process.
A brief guide concerning how to require signers to draw signature and initials within minutes
- Register a signNow account (if you haven't registered yet) or log in using your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and choose one of your PDF files.
- Make use of the My Signature tool to make your signature.
- Modify the sample in a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your new form and click Done.
As soon as done, send an invite to sign to a number of people. Have an enforceable agreement in minutes employing any system. Explore more tools for creating professional PDFs; add more fillable fields require signers to draw signature and initials and work together in groups. The eSignature service offers a reliable workflow and runs based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Make sure that all your information are protected and that no one can change them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Are you searching for a service to require signers to draw signature and initials directly from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help you. Get a document and right from the browser easily open it up with the editor. Add fillable fields for textual content and eSignature. eSign the PDF and send it safely and securely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
By using this simple how-to guide under, broaden your eSignature workflow into Google and require signers to draw signature and initials:
- Visit the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to your account or create a new one.
- Upload a document and then click Open in signNow.
- Adjust the PDF.
- eSign the PDF making use of the My Signature instrument.
- Click Done to make edits.
- Ask other users to sign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and picking their email addresses/names.
Create a signature that's built-in to the processes to require signers to draw signature and initials and have PDFs eSigned in minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of paper reports sitting on your desk and start saving time and money for more important tasks. Picking out the signNow Google extension is a great convenient choice with a lot of benefits.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you receive, printing them out and after that putting your signature on them, right? Okay, we have good news to suit your needs. Signing PDF files within your email just got easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to require signers to draw signature and initials without the need of leaving your mailbox. Do everything that you need; add more fillable fields and share signing requests in a few clicks.
How to require signers to draw signature and initials in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click on Install.
- Log in to the signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open up your inbox with the PDF you should eSign.
- Simply click Upload to save the document to your signNow account.
- Click Open document to open up the editor.
- eSign the PDF making use of My Signature.
- Send a signing links for the other participants with the Send to Sign option.
- Enter in their email and click OK.
As a result, all customers will get message telling them to eSign the document. No requirement to download the PDF file time and time again, just require signers to draw signature and initials in clicks. This add-one is suitable for users who like working on more essential aims as an alternative to burning up time for practically nothing. Improve your daily routine with the award-winning eSignature service.
How to eSign a PDF file on the go without an app
For most service, getting deals accomplished on the go means the installation of an application on the phone. We're very happy to say at signNow we've made singing on the go more quickly and simpler by eliminating the need for an application. To eSign, start your browser (any mobile browser) and try out direct access to signNow and all sorts of its highly-effective eSignature tools. Modify docs, require signers to draw signature and initials and more. No installment or extra software needed. Handle your deal from just about anywhere.
Take a look at our step-by-step recommendations that show you how to require signers to draw signature and initials.
- Open up your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new profile.
- Upload or open the PDF file you need to change.
- Put fillable fields for textual content, signature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Click on Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's electronic address if you want other people to eSign the PDF.
Close deals with mobile is the same as on a desktop: make a reusable template, require signers to draw signature and initials and manage the process as you would typically. In a few minutes, get an enforceable contract that you can download to the device and send out to other people. But, if you really want an application, download the signNow app. It's secure, quick and has an incredible layout. Try out seamless eSignature workflows from your business office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF file having an iPhone
iOS is a very well-known operating system filled with native tools. It enables you to eSign and modify PDFs making use of Preview without the additional application. Even so, as great as Apple's option is, it doesn't offer any automation. Improve your iPhone's capabilities by taking advantage of the signNow application. Use your iPhone or iPad to require signers to draw signature and initials and more. Introduce eSignature automation to the mobile workflow.
Signing with an iPhone has never been simpler:
- Select the signNow application in the AppStore and install it.
- Make a new account or sign in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Click on Plus and upload the document you need to sign.
- Click on the document exactly where you would like to place your signature.
- Try out other functions: add more fillable fields or require signers to draw signature and initials.
- Utilize the Save button to apply the changes.
- Share your PDFs through mail or a singing link.
Take a professional PDFs right from your signNow application. Get the most out of your efforts and job from anyplace; at home, in your office, on a bus or plane, as well as at the beach. Manage a whole record workflow easily: generate reusable templates, require signers to draw signature and initials and work on PDFs with partners. Turn your device into a effective enterprise tool for executing offers.
How to eSign a PDF file taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to manage contracts from the phone, they must find and install extra software program. The Play Market is substantial and plump with alternatives, so choosing a good application isn't too hard when you have a chance to read through countless apps. To save your efforts and stop aggravation, we advise signNow for Android. Save and modify PDFs, create signing roles, and even require signers to draw signature and initials.
The 9 simple actions to optimizing your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the application.
- Log in using your Facebook or Google profiles or create a new if you haven't authorized already.
- Click + to add a new document with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap anyplace on the PDF and put in your eSignature.
- Just click OK to agree and eSign.
- Try more enhancing tools; add graphics, require signers to draw signature and initials, create a reusable template, and many others.
- Just click Save to make modifications when you complete.
- Download the PDf file or share it using mail.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign function if you wish to set And send a signing link to recipients.
Transform the mundane and routine into simple and smooth together with the signNow application for smartphone. eSign and send out documents for eSignature from any place you're connected to the internet. Generate professional PDFs and require signers to draw signature and initials with a few clicks. Assembled a flawless eSignature process using only your mobile phone and improve your total productiveness.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How do I create a signature in signNow?Open your document in the signNow editor and find the Edit & Sign section on the left. Select My Signature and click anywhere on the document. You can add your existing and saved signature or create a new one by drawing, typing, or uploading its image.
Can I send my document for signature to multiple signers at the same time?signNow allows you to send signature invites to multiple recipients. Open your document in the editor and click Edit Signers in the toolbar on the left. In the pop-up window, add as many signers as you need.
How do I add an image of my signature to a PDF?Open your document in the signNow editor and find the Edit & Sign section on the left. Select My Signature and click anywhere on the document. In the pop-up window, select Add New Signature > Upload Your Signature. Choose the image stored on your device, and your signature will appear in the document.
How do I create an electronic signature for free?signNow is an easy-to-use eSignature solution that allows you to create a legally binding electronic signature on any device in seconds. What’s more, you can try signNow for free for 7 days. Create your account now!
Will I get an instant notification once my document has been signed?signNow will send you a system email notification once your document has been signed by each signer or all signers.
How do I create my eSignature on a mobile device?Upload a document to your account using the signNow mobile app, open it in the editor, select Signature in the bottom toolbar, and tap anywhere on the document. If it is the first time you are eSigning a document with signNow, you will see the signature creation menu. Tap the Add New Signature button and draw your signature using your touch screen. To save the signature, tap the checkmark icon in the top right corner.
How long does it take to sign my document using signNow?Recipients can sign and submit your documents in seconds. All they need is an internet-connected device.
How do I protect a document with a password?If you need to ensure that your signer is the only person who can sign your document, enable two-step verification by setting a password for this document. Click Invite to Sign and select the gear icon next to your signer’s email address. In the Authentication Type dropdown, select Password. Next, create your password and hit Apply.
What active users are saying — draw your signature on screen
Related searches to hand drawn signature
Frequently asked questions
How do you generate a document and apply an electronic signature to it?
How do I add an electronic signature to a Word document?
What is the difference between a signature stamp and an electronic signature?
The ins and outs of eSignature
Find out other can a signature be a drawing
- How to create email signature in Gmail in India
- How to insert electronic signature in PDF in India
- How to set up an electronic signature in Word in India
- How to paste a signature into a PDF in India
- How to insert my signature in Word in India
- How to save a signature in Word in India
- How to set up a signature on Gmail in India
- How to sign a letter in Word in India
- How to do esignature in India
- How to add signature to Gmail email in India
- How to create Outlook signature in India
- How to create signature line in Word in India
- How to make a PDF signable in India
- How to make signature on Outlook in India
- How to set Gmail signature in India
- How to get a notarized signature in India
- How to add email signature on iPhone in India
- How to electronically sign on a Mac in India
- How do electronic signatures work in India
- What is an e-signature in India