Customize Settings for Your Organization
How to change signNow Organization settings
signNow Organizations allow teams to improve collaboration, save time on document and user management, brand eSignature workflows, and more. An Admin and Moderators can configure an Organization’s settings which will apply to all members’ accounts. Let’s walk through the entire process of changing an Organization’s settings.
Note: to configure settings you should log in to your signNow account as an Admin or Moderator.
Access your Admin Panel
Select My Organizations in the left-hand sidebar.
Alternatively, select your user profile in the upper right corner and click My Account > My Organizations.
Select Go to Admin Panel next to your current membership or organization.
Customize Organization settings
Click the Settings tab in the Admin Panel to access the settings mode.
Here you can change the following options across your Organization:
- Select how signers will open your Organization’s documents on mobile devices – using the app, mobile web, or both
- Enable or disable the integration with Drawloop Salesforce
- Restrict Organization members to accept invites to Teams only from approved Team Admins
- Enable or disable the signing guidance for signers
To change a setting, press the Change Settings button or select the option in the dropdown.
Set up HIPAA, PCI DSS, and CFR compliant workflows
signNow helps Organizations maintain industry-leading security and compliance standards such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, 21 CFR Part 11, and SOC 2 Type II. Contact our support team by clicking Open Support Chat to learn how to enable these compliance settings for your Organization.
What is the Settings tab in the Admin Panel?
How can I enable or disable signing guidance for my recipients?
What is the purpose of signNow Organizations?
What roles do Organizations have?
MemberA basic role that’s managed by both Moderators and Admins. Users can only be Members in one organization at a time and all organization settings are applied to them. Members can also be assigned to the Moderator or Admin roles.
ModeratorCan change organization settings, add or remove Members and change their roles (except for Admins). Organization settings do not apply to Moderators unless they are also Members.
AdminCan manage organization branding, settings, assign Admins, change all Member roles, delete the organization, and change the merchant account. Organization settings do not apply to Admins unless they are also Members.
Can a user be a Member of several Organizations at once?
Can an Organization have multiple Admins and Moderators?
Find out other customize settings for your organization
- Sign Rental agreement lease online
- Sign Rental house lease agreement electronically
- Sign Rental lease agreement online
- Sign Rental lease agreement forms electronically
- Sign Rental lease agreement template online
- Sign Rental lease application electronically
- Sign Rental lease contract online
- Sign Rental lease form electronically
- Sign Rental property lease agreement online
- Sign Residential lease electronically
- Sign Residential lease agreement online
- Sign Residential lease agreement form electronically
- Sign Residential lease application online
- Sign Residential lease contract electronically
- Sign Residential lease form online
- Sign Room lease agreement electronically
- Sign Simple confidentiality agreement online
- Sign Simple lease agreement electronically
- Sign Simple rental agreement form online
- Sign Standard confidentiality agreement electronically