Improve your document workflow with signNow
Versatile eSignature workflows
Fast visibility into document status
Easy and fast integration set up
Add stamp fields on any device
Comprehensive Audit Trail
Strict safety standards
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Your step-by-step guide — add stamp to pdf
The add stamp fields feature in signNow: taking SMB-contract negotiation to the next level
Eliminate signNow clutter and switch to online form creation and signature collection. Try signNow, a smart tool that makes your document management smooth and easy. Make documents of any kind easily fillable: utilize the add stamp fields feature, add various custom fields, and set them up with rules and conditions according to your needs.
How to fill out and sign a pdf stamp:
- Log in to your signNow account or register it.
- Click on the Upload Documents button at the top of the screen.
- Open your sample and find the Tools menu on the left.
- Add various fillable fields to your document such as Text, Checkbox, Date/Time, Initials, Dropdown, Radio Button Group, a Calculated one, and others by clicking on the corresponding option and drop it to the place you need it to appear.
- Set it as the required one, if needed, and apply other additional settings, using the toolbar on the right. Click Ok to adjust it.
- Insert a Signature Field. Drop as many as you need. Click on each of them, assign roles, make them required or conditional by using the Signature menu on the right.
- Collect other supportive documents by adjusting a Request Attachment option from the left-hand menu. Make it required or optional, or set the conditions to show it to your signee.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing.
- Select how you will share your sample. Use the Invite to Sign button to send it to your colleagues, partners, or clients’ emails, or Create Signing Link to post it on your website and share it with more users.
It’s easy to customize documents of any kind. Take advantage of the add stamp fields functionality to create new forms and templates. Send it to your recipients, and once the form is completed and signed, you'll automatically get it back with an email notification. Streamline collaboration with your teams, partners, and clients by sending them contracts, orders, reports, applications, and other forms for signing, which they can quickly fill out and sign hassle-free. Save your time and efforts with signNow. Give it a try!
How it works
Rate pdf stamp
signNow features that users love
See exceptional results create company stamp
How to submit and sign a document online
Try out the fastest way to add stamp fields. Avoid paper-based workflows and manage documents right from signNow. Complete and share your forms from the office or seamlessly work on-the-go. No installation or additional software required. All features are available online, just go to signnow.com and create your own eSignature flow.
A brief guide on how to add stamp fields in minutes
- Create a signNow account (if you haven’t registered yet) or log in using your Google or Facebook.
- Click Upload and select one of your documents.
- Use the My Signature tool to create your unique signature.
- Turn the document into a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill out your new form and click Done.
Once finished, send an invite to sign to multiple recipients. Get an enforceable contract in minutes using any device. Explore more features for making professional PDFs; add fillable fields add stamp fields and collaborate in teams. The eSignature solution gives a secure process and works based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that all of your information are protected and that no person can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Are you looking for a solution to add stamp fields directly from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Find a document and right from your browser easily open it in the editor. Add fillable fields for text and signature. Sign the PDF and share it safely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Using this brief how-to guide below, expand your eSignature workflow into Google and add stamp fields:
- Go to the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to your account or register a new one.
- Upload a document and click Open in signNow.
- Modify the document.
- Sign the PDF using the My Signature tool.
- Click Done to save your edits.
- Invite other participants to sign by clicking Invite to Sign and selecting their emails/names.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you’re like most, you’re used to downloading the attachments you get, printing them out and then signing them, right? Well, we have good news for you. Signing documents in your inbox just got a lot easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to add stamp fields without leaving your mailbox. Do everything you need; add fillable fields and send signing requests in clicks.
How to add stamp fields in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Log in to your signNow account or create a new one.
- Open up your email with the PDF you need to sign.
- Click Upload to save the document to your signNow account.
- Click Open document to open the editor.
- Sign the PDF using My Signature.
- Send a signing request to the other participants with the Send to Sign button.
- Enter their email and press OK.
How to sign a PDF on the go with no mobile app
For many products, getting deals done on the go means installing an app on your phone. We’re happy to say at signNow we’ve made singing on the go faster and easier by eliminating the need for a mobile app. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and get direct access to signNow and all its powerful eSignature tools. Edit docs, add stamp fields and more. No installation or additional software required. Close your deal from anywhere.
Take a look at our step-by-step instructions that teach you how to add stamp fields.
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or register a new account.
- Upload or open the document you want to edit.
- Add fillable fields for text, signature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient’s email if you need others to sign the PDF.
How to sign a PDF file employing an iPad
iOS is a very popular operating system packed with native tools. It allows you to sign and edit PDFs using Preview without any additional software. However, as great as Apple’s solution is, it doesn't provide any automation. Enhance your iPhone’s capabilities by taking advantage of the signNow app. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to add stamp fields and more. Introduce eSignature automation to your mobile workflow.
Signing on an iPhone has never been easier:
- Find the signNow app in the AppStore and install it.
- Create a new account or log in with your Facebook or Google.
- Click Plus and upload the PDF file you want to sign.
- Tap on the document where you want to insert your signature.
- Explore other features: add fillable fields or add stamp fields.
- Use the Save button to apply the changes.
- Share your documents via email or a singing link.
How to eSign a PDF file taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to manage documents from their phone, they have to install additional software. The Play Market is vast and plump with options, so finding a good application isn’t too hard if you have time to browse through hundreds of apps. To save time and prevent frustration, we suggest signNow for Android. Store and edit documents, create signing roles, and even add stamp fields.
The 9 simple steps to optimizing your mobile workflow:
- Open the app.
- Log in using your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven’t authorized already.
- Click on + to add a new document using your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap anywhere on your PDF and insert your eSignature.
- Click OK to confirm and sign.
- Try more editing features; add images, add stamp fields, create a reusable template, etc.
- Click Save to apply changes once you finish.
- Download the PDF or share it via email.
- Use the Invite to sign function if you want to set & send a signing order to recipients.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How do I add a stamp to a PDF?Add stamps to your PDF documents in signNow. Click Upload Documents and browse for the PDF file you want to upload. Then, double-click on it to open it in the signNow editor. In the left-hand panel, you’ll find the Edit & Sign section. Select My Stamp and click on the page where you need to add it. Browse for an image on your device that will serve as a stamp and click Add. That’s it!
How do I add a stamp to a Word document?Add stamps to your Word documents in signNow just like you would to a PDF. Click Upload Documents and browse for the PDF file you want to upload. Then, double-click on it to open in the signNow editor. In the left-hand panel, you’ll find the Edit & Sign section. Select My Stamp and click on the page where you need to add it. Browse for an image on your device that will serve as a stamp and click Add. Likewise, you can also add stamps to .jpg, .png, .ppt, and .pptx formats.
How do I add a corporate stamp to a document?Easily add your company’s custom stamp to a document in signNow. Once in the editor, click on My Stamp in the Edit & Sign section. Then, click on the document and then on the Upload Image button. Once you’ve picked the image you need, click Add. If you received a signNow document requesting your stamp, click on the Stamp field and upload your corporate stamp as described above.
How do I request a stamp from signers?Request your signers to add their corporate stamp to contracts in signNow. When editing a contract, select the Stamp Field from the Tool section on the left. Then, click on the document’s page where the stamp should be placed. Resize the field and customize its parameters according to your needs. The signer will receive a request to upload an image of their corporate stamp to this field.
How do I sign and stamp a document?Use signNow to add signatures and stamps to any contract. In the editor, go to the Edit & Sign section on the left and pick My Signature and My Stamp to add your signature and stamp. Type, draw, or upload your signature to sign the document. Upload a picture of your stamp to seal it.
How do I sign a PDF online?To sign a PDF you received in signNow, open it from the email or your signNow account and follow the guidelines. Complete the fields by inserting your information. Click on the Signature fields and use one of the available ways to add your signature: draw it, upload it from your device, or type your full name. Once you have finished and clicked Done, the document is considered signed.
How do I create an eSignature?To create eSignatures for your contracts, start by uploading the document you need to sign to signNow or open one from your account. As you open it in the editor, use the Edit & Sign section on the left. Click My Signature and then click on the page where you need it. Type your full name, draw your autograph, or upload its picture from your device. Then, click Sign. Next time you sign documents in signNow, this signature will appear as default, but you can change it anytime.
What active users are saying — pdf stamp download
What do you like best?Read full review
What do you like best?Read full review
What do you like best?Read full review
Related searches to stamp on pdf
Frequently asked questions
How do I sign a PDF file then email it back?
How do you sign a PDF with your mouse?
How do you ask people to sign PDF documents?
The ins and outs of eSignature
Find out other create stamp for pdf
- Inserting a signature line in Word in India
- Setting a signature in Gmail in India
- Touch screen signature in India
- Creating an email signature in Outlook in India
- Online agreement signing in India
- Office 365 signature in India
- Signature benefits in India
- Drawing a signature in Word in India
- Signature Preview in India
- Signed purchase contract in India
- Signature requirements in India
- Editable sign in India
- Legal signing in India
- Online W9 signature in India
- Signature on iPad in India
- Android Gmail signature in India
- Signing a typed letter in India
- IOS mail signature in India
- Real signature in India
- Signing a PDF on Mac in India