How to add checkboxes to a document in signNow
Apart from eSigning, signNow offers a variety of other fillable fields which can be easily added to a document by means of drag-and-drop. The Checkbox comes in handy when you are preparing an application form, a booking template, a pre-event questionnaire, or any other document that contains multiple-choice questions.
Placing in one click
You will find the Checkbox Field option in the left-hand menu of the signNow editor, in the middle of the Tools tab. Simply drag and drop the field into the document and place it where needed. This can be done as many times as you need.
Even though signNow is not a full-fledged PDF editor, checkboxes — just like all other fillable fields — are easily adjustable. As shown in the figure below, you can make the checkbox as tiny or as large as your document requires.
Adjust the checkbox settings to make your document convenient for signers/recipients. You can make the checkbox required (that is, mandatory for checking so signers won’t be able to skip it), pre-fill the field with a checkmark (if your document has multiple checkboxes, this will surely save your signer some time!), and label the checkbox with a unique name (so the signer pays attention). Finally, by adjusting the settings you can place your checkbox with pixel-level accuracy.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature service
Fillable template creator
Ability to add a check box to a document
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
The add a check box to a document feature in signNow: taking SMB-contract negotiation to the next level
Eliminate paperwork and switch to online form creation and signature collection. Try signNow, a smart tool that makes your document management smooth and easy. Make documents of any kind easily fillable: utilize the add a check box to a document feature, add various custom fields, and set up them with rules and conditions according to your needs.
Follow the instructions below on how to use the add a check box to a document feature:
- Log in to your signNow account or register it.
- Click on the Upload Documents button at the top of the screen.
- Open your sample and find the Tools menu on the left.
- Add various fillable fields to your document such as Text, Checkbox, Date/Time, Initials and Dropdown, Radio Button Group, Calculated one, and others by clicking on the corresponding option and drop it to the place you need it to appear.
- Set it as the required one, if needed, and apply other additional settings, using the} toolbar on the right. Click Ok to adjust it.
- Insert a Signature Field. Drop as many as you need. Click on each of them, assign roles, make them required or conditional by using the Signature menu on the right.
- Collect other supportive documents by adjusting a Request Attachment option from the left-hand menu. Make it required or optional, or set the conditions to show it to your signee.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing.
- Select how you will share your sample. Use the Invite to Sign button to send it to your colleagues and partners, or clients’ emails, or Create Signing Link to post it on your website and share it with more users.
It’s easy to customize documents of any kind. Take advantage of the add a check box to a document functionality to create new forms and templates. Send it to your recipients, and once the form is completed and signed, you'll automatically get it back with an email notification. Streamline collaboration with your teams, partners, and clients by sending them contracts, orders, reports and applications and other forms for signing, which they can quickly fill out and sign hassle-free. Save your time and efforts with signNow. Give it a try!
How it works
Rate by checking this box signature
See exceptional results by checking this box i acknowledge
How to fill out and eSign a PDF online
Experience the quickest method to add a check box to a document. Avoid paper-based workflows and deal with PDF files right from signNow. Edit and send your forms from the office or easily work on-the-go. No installing or additional software needed. All benefits can be found online, just go to signnow.com and make your own eSignature flow.
A brief manual on how to add a check box to a document in minutes
- Make a signNow account (if you haven't signed up yet) or log in using your Google or Facebook.
- Just click Upload and choose one of the documents.
- Make use of the My Signature instrument to generate your signature.
- Transform the template in a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Submit your new contract and click Done.
After done, share an invite to sign to several recipients. Have an enforceable agreement in minutes applying any device. Check out a lot more features for making professional PDFs; add fillable fields add a check box to a document and work together in teams. The eSignature platform gives a secure process and works in accordance with SOC 2 Type II Certification. Make sure that all your data are guarded and therefore no person can change them.
How to eSign a PDF file in Google Chrome
Searching for a solution to add a check box to a document right from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help you. Find a PDF template and right from your browser effortlessly open it up in the editor. Insert fillable fields for textual content and signature. eSign the PDF file and send it safely and securely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Using this short how-to guide below, increase your eSignature workflow into Google and add a check box to a document:
- Check out the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Simply click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to your profile or create a new one.
- Add a document and click Open in signNow.
- Change the document.
- Sign the PDF making use of the My Signature instrument.
- Click Done to make edits.
- Ask other users to eSign by clicking Invite to Sign and deciding on their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built-in to your workflow to add a check box to a document and receive PDFs eSigned quickly. Say goodbye to the piles of papers located on your workplace and begin saving money and time for more essential duties. Selecting the signNow Google extension is an awesome convenient decision with lots of advantages.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out and after that signing them, correct? Okay, we have great news to suit your needs. Putting your signature on PDF files with your mailbox just became less complicated. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to add a check box to a document without leaving your mailbox. Do everything that you need; insert fillable fields and share signing links in a few clicks.
The best way to add a check box to a document in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click on Install.
- Log in to the signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open up your email with the PDF file you have to eSign.
- Click Upload to save the PDF to the signNow profile.
- Just click Open document to open up the editor.
- eSign the PDF file taking advantage of My Signature.
- Share a signing request to the other customers using the Send to Sign option.
- Enter their email address and click OK.
As a result, other clients will receive notifications telling them to sign the document. No reason to download the PDF file time and time again, just add a check box to a document in clicks. This add-one is perfect for those who like concentrating on more valuable tasks instead of burning up time for absolutely nothing. Improve your day-to-day routine with the award-winning eSignature service.
How to sign a PDF on the go without an mobile app
For a lot of service, getting deals accomplished on the go means installing an app on your smartphone. We're pleased to say at signNow we've made singing on the go more quickly and much easier by reducing the necessity for an app. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and get direct access to signNow and all its powerful eSignature instruments. Change docs, add a check box to a document and more. No installation or extra software needed. Manage your contracts from anywhere.
Take a look at our step-by-step instructions that teach you how you can add a check box to a document.
- Open your internet browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new profile.
- Add or open the PDF you need to modify.
- Add fillable fields for text, signature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Click Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter in a recipient's electronic address if you need other people to eSign the PDF.
Close deals with mobile is the same as with a computer: build a reusable template, add a check box to a document and manage the flow as you would typically. In several minutes, get an enforceable deal that you can download to the device and send to other people. Yet, if you want an application, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, fast and has an excellent layout. Take advantage of in smooth eSignature workflows from the workplace, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF utilizing an iPhone
iOS is an extremely well-liked operating system packed with native tools. It lets you sign and change PDFs making use of Preview without any additional software program. However, as excellent as Apple's option is, it doesn't provide any automation. Increase your iPhone's abilities by using the signNow app. Use your iPhone or iPad to add a check box to a document and much more. Bring in eSignature automation to your mobile processes.
Putting your signature by using an iPhone has never been easier:
- Find the signNow application from the AppStore and set it up.
- Make a new profile or sign in with the Facebook or Google.
- Click Plus and add the PDF you would like to eSign.
- Click on the document where you want to put your signature.
- Discover additional features: add fillable fields or add a check box to a document.
- Utilize the Save button to apply the modifications.
- Share your PDF files through email or a singing link.
Take a professional PDFs right from your signNow iPhone app. Get the most from your efforts and job from just about anywhere; in your house, in the office, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Handle a full document workflow effortlessly: build reusable templates, add a check box to a document and work on PDF files with partners. Transform your device into a potent business tool for closing offers.
How to sign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to deal with documents from their phone, they must find and install additional software program. The Play Market is huge and plump with options, so finding an effective software isn't too hard in case you have a chance to look through a huge selection of software. To save your efforts and avoid aggravation, we recommend signNow for Android. Store and edit documents, create signing roles, as well as add a check box to a document.
The 9 simple actions to improving your smartphone workflow:
- Open the application.
- Sign in using your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't authorized already.
- Simply click + to add your record taking advantage of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap just about anywhere in your PDF and put your eSignature.
- Click OK to confirm and sign.
- Try out much more editing and enhancing features; include pictures, add a check box to a document, make a reusable template, and many others.
- Click on Save to make alterations once you finish.
- Download the PDf file or share it through email.
- Make use of the Invite to sign function if you wish to set And send a signing link to clients.
Change the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth with the signNow application for Android. eSign and send templates for signature from any place you're connected to the internet. Make good-looking PDFs and add a check box to a document with couple of clicks. Assembled a perfect eSignature process using only your mobile phone and improve your general productiveness.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
Can I assign different checkboxes to three different recipients by eSigning the same document?Yes, you can. Start by choosing a signer, then drag and drop the checkbox fields. There is color differentiation between the fillable fields assigned to different signers, so you won’t get confused when preparing your document for sending.
How can I add a Comment/Other field after a list of checkboxes?Use a regular Text Field for that. Just like with a checkbox, drag and drop it into a document. Note that its size is easily adjustable, so you can make a box, a line for one sentence, or even a larger box for an entire paragraph of text.
Checkboxes are usually quite small. How can I make sure my signer does not skip any of them?If you make your checkboxes required (tick Required in the Settings), your signer won’t be able to skip them.
How can I add hints for the information I expect to see in the fillable fields?There are two ways you can prompt signers on the type of data you are asking for in the fillable fields. First — you can label the field, or in other words, rename them from (by default) Text Fields into something more obvious. Second, you can pre-fill the fillable text fields instead of your signers (if you would like to suggest an answer, for example). Note that if the sender pre-fills a fillable field, the signer will still be able to correct them (if needed).
Can I add checkmarks if I am the sender, not the signer?Yes, you can. Open the document, go to the left-hand menu in the signNow editor, then to the tab Edit & Sign. Click on My Check and then drag and drop as many checkmarks as you need.
I need to send out survey copies to 500 people in total. What is the fastest way to do it?In signNow, the fastest way to distribute multiple copies of the same document is called bulk sending. To do so, you would need a database of 500 emails to be prepared as a CSV file. Then you won’t need to type any of these emails manually. Just one single-send operation - and you are done!
I sent a document to the wrong recipient. How can I fix this?You can either cancel the eSigning invite OR replace the signer.
I forgot to add one more field. Can I add it on my phone instead of a desktop computer?Sure thing! To do so, you will need the signNow app (available for both iOS and Android). All documents and templates in your signNow account are synced in real time across all devices you are using. In other words, you can start preparing a document on a desktop computer in your office and then finalize it on the go, using your phone or tablet.
What active users are saying — by checking this box you agree to the terms and conditions
Related searches to by ticking this box you agree
Frequently asked questions
How do you generate a document and apply an electronic signature to it?
How do I add an electronic signature to a Word document?
How can I get my PDF ready to sign?
The ins and outs of eSignature
Find out other check box signing cloud
- Explore Online Signature: how to make an electronic ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to obtain an ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to paste signature in ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to place a signature in ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to place signature on ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to provide an ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to put a signature in a ...
- Explore Online Signature: how to put a signature in ...
- Improve Your Google Experience: how to put a signature ...
- Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: how to put a ...
- Improve Your Google Experience: how to put a signature ...
- Improve Your Google Experience: how to put a signature ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to put a signature on ...
- Find All You Need to Know: how to put an electronic ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to put an electronic ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to put an e signature in ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to put an electronic ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to put my signature on a ...
- Improve Your Google Experience: how to put your ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to put your signature on ...