Unlock the Power of eSignature: Online Signature Tools
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to use online signature tools feature
Is your organization ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the online signature tools functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to use the online signature tools feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signature tools: Level up your workflow with signNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to utilize online signature tools. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give signNow a shot.
signNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution provides dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the best from online signature tools?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Install the mobile app and take advantage of online signature tools from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have online signature tools, but signNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the online signature tools and manage documents digitally?To utilize the online signature tools, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the online signature tools?To rapidly get the online signature tools, use a online-based eSignature platform like signNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the online signature tools?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the online signature tools?For more information on the online signature tools, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signature tools without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from signNow can use online signature tools even when they don’t have a signNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for online signature tools
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful online signature tools capabilities can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature tools functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the online signature tools functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the online signature tools functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the online signature tools feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the online signature tools feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the online signature tools features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature tools capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to proceed with the signNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the online signature tools feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the online signature tools functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, signNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature tools capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you utilize the online signature tools and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the online signature tools feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature tools feature:
- Open App Store, find signNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online signature tools feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the online signature tools functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature tools feature:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the online signature tools feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for online signature tools
- Adding signature to pdf
- Adding signature to word document
- Free email signature maker
- Esign contract in India
- Start Your eSignature Journey: create online form with ...
- Improve Your Google Experience: how can I sign a Google ...
- Enjoy Streamlined eSignature Workflows: how to email a ...
- Explore popular eSignature features: sign PNG
Find out other online signature tools
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template initial
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template countersign
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template countersignature
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template initials
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template signed
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template esigning
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template digital sign
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template signature service
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template electronically sign
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template signatory
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template mark
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template byline
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template autograph
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template signature block
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template signed electronically
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template email signature
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template electronically signing
- Oblige Taxi Receipt template electronically signed
- Oblige Vehicle Service Order template eSignature
- Oblige Vehicle Service Order template esign