Try Seamless eSignatures: Online Signature on Word Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online signature on Word document feature
Is your company ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the online signature on Word document functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the online signature on Word document feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the run. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signature on Word document: Scale your workflow with signNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to utilize online signature on Word document. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is important for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give signNow a try.
signNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The platform offers lots of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Want to get the best from online signature on Word document?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the app and take advantage of online signature on Word document from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications happening in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have online signature on Word document, but signNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with innovative signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to signNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I use the online signature on Word document and manage paperwork digitally?To make use of the online signature on Word document, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s established to match the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the online signature on Word document?To quickly receive the online signature on Word document, try a web-based eSignature platform like signNow. Make the most of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the online signature on Word document?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the online signature on Word document?For additional details on the online signature on Word document, discover signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly select signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signature on Word document without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from signNow can use online signature on Word document even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for online signature on Word document
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Locating powerful online signature on Word document capabilities can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature on Word document feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the online signature on Word document feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the online signature on Word document feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the online signature on Word document feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the online signature on Word document feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the online signature on Word document capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature on Word document capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the online signature on Word document feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the online signature on Word document capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, signNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature on Word document features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you apply the online signature on Word document and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the online signature on Word document feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature on Word document feature:
- Open App Store, find signNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the online signature on Word document feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the online signature on Word document functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature on Word document functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate signNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the online signature on Word document functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for online signature on word document
- Adding signature to pdf
- Adding signature to word document
- Free email signature maker
- Esign contract in India
- Start Your eSignature Journey: create online form with ...
- Improve Your Google Experience: how can I sign a Google ...
- Enjoy Streamlined eSignature Workflows: how to email a ...
- Explore popular eSignature features: sign PNG
Find out other online signature on word document
- Insist upon signatory Advance Directive
- Insist upon signatory Affidavit of Domicile
- Insist upon signatory Codicil to Will
- Insist upon signatory DNR Form
- Insist upon signatory Last Will and Testament
- Insist upon signatory Living Will
- Insist upon signatory Medical Power of Attorney
- Insist upon signatory Revocable Living Trust
- Insist upon signatory Small Estate Affidavit
- Insist upon signatory Influencer Contract
- Insist upon signatory Brand Ambassador Contract
- Insist upon signatory Model Contract
- Insist upon signatory Home Services Contract
- Insist upon signatory Photography Services Contract
- Insist upon signatory Home Inspection Services Contract
- Insist upon signatory Photography Contract
- Insist upon signatory House Rental Lease Agreement
- Insist upon signatory NonProfit Donation Consent
- Insist upon signatory Basic Rental Agreement
- Insist upon signatory Studio Rental Agreement