Start Your eSignature Journey: Online Signature Making
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online signature making feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the online signature making functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the online signature making feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signature making: Scale your workflow with signNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to utilize online signature making. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers lots of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Would like to get the most out of online signature making?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now create, send out, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the mobile app and benefit from online signature making from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Build team folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have online signature making, but signNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to signNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I utilize the online signature making and handle paperwork online?To use the online signature making, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your business needs to signNow its targets. Regardless of what software you choose, ensure it’s set up to match the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the online signature making?To quickly get the online signature making, try a online-based eSignature platform like signNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the online signature making?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the online signature making?To learn more about the online signature making, discover signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently select signNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signature making without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from signNow can use online signature making even when they don’t have a signNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow features for online signature making
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting advanced online signature making features can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature making functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the online signature making functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with signNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the online signature making feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the online signature making feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the online signature making feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the online signature making functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature making features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to handle your paperwork using the online signature making feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the online signature making functionality but don’t want to install extra software on your device. If so, signNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature making capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you use the online signature making and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the online signature making feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature making feature:
- Go to App Store, locate signNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online signature making feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the online signature making features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature making feature:
- Open Google Play, find signNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the online signature making feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for online signature making
- Sign Standard rental application electronically
- Sign Online Promotion Agreement
- Sign Affidavit of Domicile
- Sign Smoking Addendum
- Signing electronically in India
- How to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac in India
- Get Started with eSignature: e signature apps
- Explore popular eSignature features: is an electronic ...
Find out other online signature making
- Edit digisign Wedding Photography Quotation Request Template
- Edit digisign Online Therapy Consent
- Edit digisign Month to Month Rental Agreement
- Edit digisign Free Construction Contract
- Edit digisign Sponsorship Proposal
- Edit digisign Free Loan Agreement
- Edit digisign Free California Room Rental Agreement Template
- Edit digisign Simple Photography Agreement
- Edit digisign Blood Donation Consent
- Edit digisign Wedding Ceremony Contract
- Edit digisign Tahliye Taahhütnamesi Örneği
- Edit digisign DJ Contract
- Edit digisign Divorce Settlement Agreement
- Edit digisign HVAC Installation Contract
- Edit digisign Free Florida Room Rental Agreement
- Edit digisign Free Non-Compete Agreement
- Edit digisign Home Remodeling Contract
- Edit digisign Party Rental Contract
- Edit digisign Commercial Photography Contract
- Edit digisign General Bill of Sale