Explore Popular eSignature Features: How to Sign an Electronic Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to sign an electronic signature
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and streamline virtually any paper-based, manual workflows. Signing documents in electronic format helps save time, cuts expenses, and offers you the agility to sign agreements and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any system. Read on to learn about tips on how to start improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to understand how to sign an electronic signature:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to learn how to sign an electronic signature than it is with signNow. Create your profile, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to sign an electronic signature with signNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to figure out how to sign an electronic signature. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give signNow a try.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service delivers lots of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Find out how to sign an electronic signature like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Install the app, learn how to sign an electronic signature and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes occurring within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Implement your process into any third-party application and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Create team folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign an electronic signature with signNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with advanced signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
What’s the easiest way to discover how to sign an electronic signature?To get started with signNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file easy.
Where can I learn more about how to sign an electronic signature?Register a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a document and use your newly acquired knowledge. For more information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign an electronic signature to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to sign an electronic signature. signNow assists users manage this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The signNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the signNow mobile application, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign an electronic signature versus with signNow
How to complete and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to find out how to sign an electronic signature? There’s a chance you can waste a substantial amount of time finding the needed information online or go with a more useful solution like signNow. With signNow, you can quickly execute documents and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and learning how to sign an electronic signature, follow these detailed guidelines :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Choose and upload your file in any format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an executed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are completed promptly and rightfully managed. Instead of discovering how to sign an electronic signature, use signNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to sign an electronic signature. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the ease of your go-to browser? With signNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for extra information on how to sign an electronic signature:
- Find and install the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and click the Open in signNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Save to the cloud or send the signed document via Gmail.
The signNow's suite of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or safely add your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to tedious research on how to sign an electronic signature. Certify documents electronically anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you wonder how to sign an electronic signature swiftly, consider certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the emailed document right from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between different third-party services or installing document editing software.
Here is the best way to complete and certify paperwork in Gmail without having to look for additional information on how to sign an electronic signature:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the required fields to complete the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify documents signNow provides. No matter the device or operating system you use, signNow is powerful enough to enable you to easily and securely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to sign an electronic signature on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to sign an electronic signature when out and about? signNow helps everyone to get the forms signed within minutes without having printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your working duties may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without the need to look for extra details on how to sign an electronic signature:
- In your mobile browser, visit the signNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the copy.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the required tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to sign an electronic signature. Take the full advantage of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed tools at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to sign an electronic signature on the go with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, signNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and complete paperwork electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on your iPhone without the need to look for extra details on how to sign an electronic signature:
- Visit App Store and install the signNow application.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished >Save.
signNow, a robust eSignature solution. It includes built-in form modifying, important eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of useful features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to sign an electronic signature” research. Make the signNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to find out how to sign an electronic signature on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and need professional tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, signNow is here for you. With the signNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a form on any Android device without having to search for additional information on how to sign an electronic signature:
- Visit Google Play and install the signNow app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the executed form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to sign an electronic signature on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the required data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try signNow today and learn how to take full advantage of it!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for how to sign an electronic signature
- Set up digital signature
- Free signature app
- How to put a signature on a word document
- Adding a signature to PDF in India
- Start Your eSignature Journey: eSign for banks
- Explore popular eSignature features: how do I sign a ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to sign a document in ...
- Get Started with eSignature: what is an Apple signing
Find out other how to sign an electronic signature
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template signed
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template esigning
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template digital sign
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template signature service
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template electronically sign
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template signatory
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template mark
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template byline
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template autograph
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template signature block
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template signed electronically
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template email signature
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template electronically signing
- Save Wedding Photography Quotation template electronically signed
- Save Professional Birthday Party Invitation template eSignature
- Save Professional Birthday Party Invitation template esign
- Save Professional Birthday Party Invitation template electronic signature
- Save Professional Birthday Party Invitation template signature
- Save Professional Birthday Party Invitation template sign
- Save Professional Birthday Party Invitation template digital signature