Start Your eSignature Journey: How to Sign a Form Electronically
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to sign a form electronically
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-driven, manual processes. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, reduces expenses, and offers you the flexibility to approve deals and business forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Keep reading to learn about how you can start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to discover how to sign a form electronically:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't be easier to learn how to sign a form electronically than it is with signNow. Create your profile, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to sign a form electronically with signNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to figure out how to sign a form electronically. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give signNow a try.
signNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service provides dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Find out how to sign a form electronically like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Set up the app, learn how to sign a form electronically and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Make team folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a form electronically with signNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
What is the best way to learn how to sign a form electronically?To start with signNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file easy.
Where can I learn more about how to sign a form electronically?Register a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a PDF and apply your newly obtained knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a form electronically to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to sign a form electronically. signNow assists users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an eSignature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature platform?The signNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. Additionally, you can use the signNow mobile app, create form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a form electronically vs. with signNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Are you eager to find out how to sign a form electronically? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time researching the required information online or select a more handy option like signNow. With signNow, you can immediately sign paperwork and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your time and learning how to sign a form electronically, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Choose and add your document in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an executed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are executed on time and rightfully handled. Rather than discovering how to sign a form electronically, use signNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are many guides on how to sign a form electronically. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your documents from the comfort of your preferred browser? With signNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for extra information on how to sign a form electronically:
- Locate and install the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and hit the Open in signNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the executed form via Gmail.
The signNow's set of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely add your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end tiresome research on how to sign a form electronically. Sign documents electronically at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you wonder how to sign a form electronically quickly, think about signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received attachments directly from your favorite email platform without the need of toggling between multiple third-party vendors or installing document editing application.
Here is the best way to complete and certify documents in Gmail without the need to look for extra resources on how to sign a form electronically:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to complete the document.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify documents signNow provides. No matter the device or platform you utilize, signNow is powerful enough to let you rapidly and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to sign a form electronically on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to sign a form electronically when out and about? signNow enables everyone to get the forms signed quickly without having printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application download is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without having to search for extra information on how to sign a form electronically:
- In your mobile browser, visit the signNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the copy.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to sign a form electronically. Get the most out of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to sign a form electronically on the go with minimal effort, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, signNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and fill out documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to look for additional details on how to sign a form electronically:
- Go to App Store and download the signNow application.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished >Save.
signNow, a robust eSignature application. It includes built-in form editing, essential eSignature features, and a wide array of valuable capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to sign a form electronically” research. Make the signNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run device
Would you like to learn how to sign a form electronically on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and need professional features, or you are searching for one-off signing, signNow got you covered. With the signNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a document on any Android device without having to look for additional information on how to sign a form electronically:
- Visit Google Play and set up the signNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the executed document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to sign a form electronically on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the needed data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try signNow now and discover how to take full advantage of it!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for how to sign a form electronically
- Digitized signature
- Electronic signature word document
- Signature exchange in India
- Add a signature in PDF in India
- Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: how to sign ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: signature watermark ...
- Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: how to eSign an ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: remote signature
Find out other how to sign a form electronically
- Sign Service-Level Agreement Template
- Sign Marketing Proposal Template
- Sign Severance Agreement Template
- Sign WordPress Web Design Proposal Template
- Sign Website Standard Terms and Conditions Template
- Sign Project Management Proposal Template
- Sign Website Redesign Proposal Template
- Sign Sales Quote Template
- Sign Event Sponsorship Proposal Template
- Sign License Agreement Template
- Sign Exclusive Distribution Agreement Template
- Sign Accounting Proposal Template
- Sign W-9 Tax Form
- Sign 1040EZ Form
- Sign 1040 Form
- Sign OPM 71 Form
- Sign IRS Form 1040-ES
- Sign Form W2
- Sign Form W-8BEN
- Sign Form W-4