Find All You Need to Know: How to Electronically Sign a PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to electronically sign a PDF
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and improve almost any paper-driven, manual workflows. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, cuts costs, and gives you the agility to approve agreements and business forms from anywhere and anytime, on any device. Continue reading to learn about how you can start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Complete the following steps below to understand how to electronically sign a PDF:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't get any simpler to find out how to electronically sign a PDF than it is with signNow. Create your profile, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to electronically sign a PDF with signNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to figure out how to electronically sign a PDF. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Learn how to electronically sign a PDF like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app, get to know how to electronically sign a PDF and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to electronically sign a PDF with signNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
What’s the easiest way to learn how to electronically sign a PDF?To start with signNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file easy.
Where can I find out more about how to electronically sign a PDF?Create a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a document and use your newly obtained knowledge. For additional information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to electronically sign a PDF to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to electronically sign a PDF. signNow assists users deal with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature platform?The signNow Basic subscription begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. Additionally, you can use the signNow mobile app, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to electronically sign a PDF vs. with signNow
How to fill out and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to find out how to electronically sign a PDF? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time finding the needed guides online or go with a more handy solution like signNow. With signNow, you can immediately execute documents and collect signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to electronically sign a PDF, go through these detailed guidelines :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Choose and upload your document in any format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an completed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are completed on time and properly managed. Rather than learning how to electronically sign a PDF, use signNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to electronically sign a PDF. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your paperwork from the comfort of your favorite browser? With signNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to search for extra information on how to electronically sign a PDF:
- Locate and set up the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and hit the Open in signNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the needed changes.
- Save to the cloud or send the executed form via Gmail.
The signNow's suite of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or securely import your own), set up online fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. End tiresome research on how to electronically sign a PDF. Sign paperwork electronically anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to electronically sign a PDF easily, consider certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the emailed attachments right from your favorite email service without toggling between various third-party solutions or installing document editing application.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify paperwork in Gmail without the need to search for additional resources on how to electronically sign a PDF:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify documents signNow provides. No matter the device or operating system you utilize, signNow is powerful enough to let you quickly and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for resources on how to electronically sign a PDF on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to electronically sign a PDF when out and about? signNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved within minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. Regardless of where your professional duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application download is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without the need to look for additional information on how to electronically sign a PDF:
- In your mobile browser, visit the signNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the form.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to electronically sign a PDF. Take the full advantage of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to electronically sign a PDF on the fly with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature platform, signNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and complete documents electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on your iPhone without the need to look for additional information on how to electronically sign a PDF:
- Go to App Store and download the signNow app.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed >Save.
signNow, a robust eSignature application. It includes built-in form modifying, essential eSignature tools, and a broad range of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to electronically sign a PDF” research. Make the signNow app a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to find out how to electronically sign a PDF on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and require professional features, or you are searching for one-time signing, signNow is here for you. With the signNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph in seconds without switching to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a form on any Android device without having to look for additional details on how to electronically sign a PDF:
- Visit Google Play and install the signNow app.
- Add a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the certified form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to electronically sign a PDF on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the essential data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try signNow now and discover how to make the most of it!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Find out other how to electronically sign a pdf
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template countersign
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template countersignature
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template initials
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template signed
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template esigning
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template digital sign
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template signature service
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template electronically sign
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template signatory
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template mark
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template byline
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template autograph
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template signature block
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template signed electronically
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template email signature
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template electronically signing
- Stamp Soccer Camp Registration template electronically signed
- Stamp Food Allergy Chart template eSignature
- Stamp Food Allergy Chart template esign
- Stamp Food Allergy Chart template electronic signature