Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: How to Electronically Sign a Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to electronically sign a document
The signNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and enhance virtually any paper-driven, manual processes. Signing documents electronically saves time, reduces costs, and gives you the versatility to sign contracts and business forms from anyplace and anytime, on any device. Keep reading to discover tips on how to start improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps listed below to find out how to electronically sign a document:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and altering configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be simpler to learn how to electronically sign a document than it is with signNow. Create your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to electronically sign a document with signNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to figure out how to electronically sign a document. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give signNow a shot.
signNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform offers lots of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Learn how to electronically sign a document like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app, get to know how to electronically sign a document and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Embed your process into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, invite employees, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to electronically sign a document with signNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
What is the simplest way to learn how to electronically sign a document?To get started with signNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I discover more about how to electronically sign a document?Register a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a document and implement your newly obtained knowledge. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to electronically sign a document to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to learn how to electronically sign a document. signNow assists users cope with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature solution?The signNow Basic subscription starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send out them for signing. In addition, you can use the signNow mobile application, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to signNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to electronically sign a document vs. with signNow
How to complete and eSign a document online
Are you eager to learn how to electronically sign a document? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time researching the needed guides online or choose a more handy solution like signNow. With signNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and learning how to electronically sign a document, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Select and add your document in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an completed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed promptly and rightfully handled. Rather than learning how to electronically sign a document, use signNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to electronically sign a document. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the convenience of your go-to browser? With signNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to search for extra details on how to electronically sign a document:
- Find and install the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in signNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed form through Gmail.
The signNow's suite of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or securely import your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Put an end tedious research on how to electronically sign a document. Sign documents electronically at any time, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you are curious about how to electronically sign a document quickly, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the emailed document directly from your favorite email platform without the need of toggling between different third-party vendors or installing document editing application.
Here is how you can fill out and certify forms in Gmail without having to look for additional resources on how to electronically sign a document:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to fill out the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents signNow provides. Regardless of the gadget or platform you utilize, signNow is robust enough to let you swiftly and safely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've discovered how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for resources on how to electronically sign a document on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to electronically sign a document when out and about? signNow enables everyone to get the paperwork approved within minutes without printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your working duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application installation is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without the need to search for additional information on how to electronically sign a document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the signNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your eAutograph.
- Start filling in form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done dealing with the form.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to electronically sign a document. Get the most out of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Executing a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to electronically sign a document on the fly with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, signNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and fill out paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on your iPhone without having to search for extra details on how to electronically sign a document:
- Visit App Store and download the signNow app.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed >Save.
signNow, a robust eSignature application. It includes built-in form editing, essential eSignature features, and a broad range of valuable capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to electronically sign a document” research. Make the signNow app a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to electronically sign a document on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone frequently and require pro-level features, or you are looking for one-time signing, signNow got you covered. With the signNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature in seconds without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on any Android device without the need to search for extra information on how to electronically sign a document:
- Visit Google Play and set up the signNow app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to electronically sign a document on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the essential data protection and eCommerce standards and polices. Try signNow now and learn how to make best use of it!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for how to electronically sign a document
- Property management real estate
- How to set up email signature in Gmail in India
- Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: ...
- Unlock the Power of eSignature: eSign program
- Start Your eSignature Journey: create your own ...
- Find All You Need to Know: edit PDF online add ...
- Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: ...
- Improve Your Google Experience: how to add your ...
Find out other how to electronically sign a document
- Learn initials Indemnity Agreement Template
- Learn initials Cooperative Agreement Template
- Learn initials Independent Contractor Agreement Template
- Learn initials Subscription Agreement Template
- Learn initials Operating Agreement Template
- Learn initials Copyright License Agreement Template
- Learn initials Confidentiality Agreement Template
- Learn initials Roommate Agreement Template
- Learn initials Intellectual Property Sale Agreement Template
- Learn initials Non-Compete Agreement Template
- Learn initials Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement Template
- Learn initials Letter of Intent Template
- Learn initials Sublet Agreement Template
- Learn initials Founders’ Agreement Template
- Learn initials Construction Proposal and Agreement Template
- Learn initials Graphic Design Proposal and Agreement Template
- Learn initials Compromise Agreement Template
- Learn initials IT Consulting Agreement Template
- Learn initials Joint Marketing Agreement Template
- Learn initials Distribution Agreement Template