Explore Popular eSignature Features: Electronic Signatures Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use electronic signatures online feature
Is your company willing to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps below to use the electronic signatures online functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the electronic signatures online feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the go. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signatures online: Scale your workflow with signNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of electronic signatures online. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give signNow a try.
signNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service offers lots of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Would like to get the most out of electronic signatures online?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Set up the app and take advantage of electronic signatures online from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Embed your process into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have electronic signatures online, but signNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with superior signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I use the electronic signatures online and manage documents electronically?To use the electronic signatures online, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to achieve its objectives. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s established to match the polices and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the electronic signatures online?To quickly get the electronic signatures online, use a web-based eSignature solution like signNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the electronic signatures online?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the electronic signatures online?To understand more about the electronic signatures online, discover signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select signNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signatures online without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from signNow can use electronic signatures online even when they don’t have a signNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow functionality for electronic signatures online
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Locating advanced electronic signatures online features can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signatures online feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the electronic signatures online feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with signNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the electronic signatures online functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the electronic signatures online feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the electronic signatures online feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the electronic signatures online functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signatures online features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to proceed with the signNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the electronic signatures online feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go by means of the electronic signatures online functionality but don’t want to install extra software on your device. In that case, signNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signatures online capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you utilize the electronic signatures online and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the electronic signatures online functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signatures online functionality:
- Open App Store, locate signNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signatures online functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the electronic signatures online functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signatures online feature:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of using the electronic signatures online feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with signNow!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for electronic signatures online
- Sign Memorandum of Agreement Template online
- Contract signature page in India
- Start Your eSignature Journey: signature capture online
- Start Your eSignature Journey: do online signature
- Find All You Need to Know: sign on PDF online
- Get Simple Instructions: convert name into signature ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to get your ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to add a signature block ...
Find out other electronic signatures online
- Adopt email signature Delivery Order Template
- Adopt email signature Web Design Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature PR (Public Relations) Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature PPC Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Mobile Marketing Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Video Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Bid Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Graphic Design Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Public Relations Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Social Media Policy Template
- Adopt email signature Social Media Strategy Template
- Adopt email signature Market Research Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Website Design Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Marketing Research Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Branding Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Marketing Recap Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Copywriting Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Research Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature Product Marketing Proposal Template
- Adopt email signature UX Design Proposal Template