- Electronic Signature
- Questions & Answers
- How to Sign Contracts Online with signNow
How to Sign Contracts Online with signNow?
What is eSignature?
What are the advantages of using eSignature?
The key advantages of using eSignature are as follows:
- Convenience. Your customers don’t need to free up time to get to your office in order to sign documents in person. With a proper eSignature tool, sign documents from different cites and even countries.
- Boosted document workflow. You speed up your turnaround and respond faster in time-sensitive situations.
- Cost-saving. You save money on paper, delivery, and related supplies.
- Advanced security. You always can track who and when someone signs a document.
If you still use the traditional way of signing with a pen and paper, that’s fine. However, to keep up with trends and always be the most convenient for your customers, it’s high time to consider switching. Attract customers and triple your profit by simply employing innovative approaches.
What are the benefits of signing contracts online?
Take a look at the benefits you and your business get by signing contracts online:
- Faster results. You avoid time-consuming processes like downloading documents, signing them, and then again attaching them to an email. Instead, the system sends the document back to the recipient as soon as you eSign it.
- Boosted transparency. You benefit from an audit-trail capable of tracing anything and everything that happens to the document during the signature workflow.
- Enhanced compliance. You can send your data soundly knowing that powerful security like two-factor authentication and private servers are guarding your information.
How to sign contracts online
Here is how to eSign online:
- Open your eSignature solution’s platform.
- Upload a contract.
- eSign it.
- Close the document and exit the platform.
eSignature tools make the whole process very convenient for both parties. A lot of them have additional applications that allow you to eSign on the go. Some eSignature tools even automate portions of a workflow. In this case, a business obtains additional advantages for streamlining internal processes and enhancing overall performance.
How to sign contracts with signNow
signNow and how to execute a document/contract:
- Open signNow.
- Upload a document from your desktop or cloud storage.
- Add a signature field(s).
- Set a signing order.
- Sign the document yourself and invite others to do the same.
When a recipient gets a contract, they have to open it and eSign. There are three possible ways to do add a signature in signNow: upload one that’s handwritten, type or draw one. After the recipient closes the document, it automatically saves to one of your folders.
Automate business processes with the ultimate suite of tools that are customizable for any use case.
- Award-winning eSignature. Approve, deliver, and eSign documents to conduct business anywhere and anytime.
- End-to-end online PDF editor. Create, edit, and manage PDF documents and forms in the cloud.
- Online library of 85K+ state-specific legal forms. Find up-to-date legal forms and form packages for any use case in one place.